The Balancing Act of Motherhood
Trying to balance my life can be a struggle, though sometimes the best things in life are worth the fight.
Jul 4, 2010
M-O-M
I am a woman that has one husband, one girl, two boys, and two female dogs.
I am also what is known as M-O-M.  I do what I must to be a good mom, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Only another mother would know what it's like when you yell at the top of your voice at your child for them to put something down, then the next minute continue the conversation that you were having on the phone.  I find people that don't have kids to be strange, because I have forgotten what that is like.  All in all, I like my life and the way things have turned out so far.  Not a day goes by that I couldn't imagine not having my kids.  I love them dearly.  Only when you love someone, do they get under your skin and annoy you so much, but then again, you aren't doing your job right as a parent if that doesn't happen!!  So this is my blog.  My pain, my joys, my anger, and my love are all going to be put within this blog.  I hope others will enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy typing it!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment